Students support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- eScripThis year we are benefiting our Physical Education department, exploratories, electives, and PAC. eScrip is an easy and free way to help out our school. For information on how to sign up for eScrip Click Here.
- 8th Grade Families8th grade Yearbook Tribute--There is only space left for 50 tributes. If you are interested, please complete the attached form and return it by December 20th. Click Here for the form
- "Peace of Art" gathering December 11th in the M.P.R from 5-7 p.m. Featuring:
Multicultural foods ( just a taste)
Both the Jazz Ensemble and Chamber Strings
- Winter Break December 20th - Jan. 10th
- Semester 2 begins Jan. 13th, 2014.
- No School Jan. 20th, Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
- Intervention Need help with your homework? How about help with grammar and writing. For information on where and when to get help Click Here
- Proof of Tdap Booster shot will be required for all entering 7th-12th grade students beginning the 2011-2012 school year. We will be requesting proof upon enrollment.